Monday 15 December 2014

Nicki Minaj Speaks On Birdman & Lil Wayne Problems, read more to know her view


Rapper Nicki Minaj was recently interviewed on DJ Whoo Kid’s “Whoolywood Shuffle”, where she spoke on her new album “The Pinkprint” and the highly publicized issues between Lil Wayne and Birdman.
According to Nicki, she feels like Wayne and Baby still love each other, but they need to resolve some issues before moving forward with their relationship.

“We’re good. Love conquers all. I do know that no matter what, we’re a family. We’re not always the best of friends, but we’re a family and we love each other underneath it all,” said Nicki about her label YMCMB. “I know that Wayne and Baby love each other, and I know they’re gonna resolve anything that gotta be resolved. Shout to Young Money. I am Young Money. I ride with Wayne on whatever. But Baby has played such a huge role in my mental stability.”

No comments:

Post a Comment